Terms and Conditions of Use
Clarocity Canada (“Clarocity”)
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Clarocity Canada™ website, you agree and acknowledge that:
- You are using access credentials (username/password) that have been specifically assigned to you, and you alone, by the website’s administrator;
- You will ensure that the Clarocity Canada™ website is secure from unauthorized access;
- You may access and use the information contained on the Clarocity Canada™ website solely for your organization's internal business purposes;
- Except as expressly set forth herein, you will not sell, lease, transfer, disseminate or make publicly available any of the information contained on the Clarocity Canada™ website;
- You will immediately notify the Clarocity Canada™ website administrator if:
- your access to the Clarocity Canada™ website has been or you suspect that your access has been compromised; or
- the information that has been acquired from Clarocity Canada™ has been accessed or used for purposes inconsistent with this Agreement; and
- Your use of the information contained on the Clarocity Canada™ website will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Terms and Conditions of Use.
- You will access and use only that portion of the Clarocity Canada™ website authorized by your Clarocity Administrator.
- 1. You will access and use the information in accordance with your Agreement(s) with Clarocity and/or relevant product use sheet(s) and including all Clarocity policies. Such uses may include:
- valuation services and/or reports;
- information elements that are specified to any valuation services and/or reports; and
- any other valuation services and/or reports that are agreed upon with your Clarocity Administrator.
- Clarocity and its data suppliers reserve all intellectual property rights, title, and interests in and to the information contained or uploaded to the Clarocity Canada™ website.
- Clarocity and its suppliers provide information on the Clarocity Canada™ website on an "as is" and "where available" basis, and make no guarantees, representations, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information for your particular purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree to bring any inaccuracies found on the Clarocity Canada™ website promptly to Clarocity’s attention through your Clarocity Administrator.
- Clarocity and its suppliers make no representation that the Clarocity Canada™ website will be continuously available, secure, compatible with the user's equipment or software, or free from errors or viruses.
- Clarocity reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to the Clarocity Canada™ website and/or the Agreements with you in Clarocity’s sole discretion for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, in the event that there is a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions of Use or the other Agreements, please contact your Clarocity Administrator prior to completing your login.
Last Updated: November 2020